The Special cover was released by Governor of Kerala Arif Mohammad Khanon 14th February 2020 at Panandgad (Kerala). Established on 19th June 1919 (1094), the school was established in the year 2008 at Panangad village. Establishment of an English school has been a dream come true of Mr. Kalazathu Gopala Menon, who was the first school financier in the country and made many significant contributions to the development of the country. The honorable Mr. Manka Mathil Gopala Menon and Sri Parakkattukuttan Nair participated in the mission. The school was inaugurated by Shri KS Ramaiah, the then Kochi legislator. Mr.M.P. The early teachers were Krishna Menon and Shri MK Krishna Pillai. Due to lack of facilities, the building had to be renovated. 1944 was given as a 10 paise 8 paise grant. Shri. Gopala Menon and Kuttan Nair renovated the school building at their own expense.With the graduation of 5th Class in 1098 and 7th Class in 1100, the school entered into another phase of growth called ‘Vizhinodayam Middle Skull.’ In 1998, Mr. Srikuttan Nair handed over all the rights of his school to Sri Kalakazathu Gopala Menon. Narayana Menon, Kuzhuththiri Raghava Menon, Shri Mrs. Kozhuthiri Kavukuttiamma took over this position regularly.