If you can say Yes to any of these criteria please consider applying to join like minded sellers:
- You sell stamps and philatelic materials on the Internet.
- You are a full time dealer or part time seller of stamps and / or philatelic materials.
- You will abide by the IPDA Code of Ethics.
- You can show proof of selling philatelic materials on the internet, including, for example, that you have an online auction selling presence, selling through an online philatelic portal, like eBay, Delcampe, Hipstamp, eBid, or any of the many other philatelic portals where stamps are offered for sale. It is not required you have a Store as such, just that you sell on the internet.
- You have a feedback rating, even if a low number of feedbacks because you are just starting out selling stamps, that shows you are respected by your customers.
- You have material listed at a sensible selling price reflecting your knowledge of philately and the philatelic market.
- You present your material in a tidy and clear manner, for example with clear and presentable scanned images, so customers can clearly see what you are selling.
- You correctly and fully describe your material so customers have a true understanding of the material, including the quality of the material, for example Mint Never Hinged, Very Fine Used or terminology generally accepted across the philatelic community.
- You will perhaps be able, occasionally, to find time to help the IPDA grow and promote its reputation in the philatelic community.
Please visit our online Application form to submit your application. Please do not send any money until you receive notification that your application is successful and you have received payment instructions. Fees for the remainder of 2109 and then 2020 are as follows:
New Members – the membership fee for 2019, effective for all new applications is USD $20, or 4 years for USD $60.
Current Members the membership renewal fee for 2020 will be USD $25. Members may renew for 4 years at USD $75.
New Member Effective January 1st 2020 the New Joiner/Membership fee will be will be USD $50 (USD $25 joining fee and $25 annual Membership fee for 2020) . The Renewal fee for future years will be USD $25 unless a change is approved at an AGM.
We look forward to welcoming you to the IPDA and seeing you display our logo on your listings and / or website.