The Estonian Students’ Society, the oldest Estonian student organisation, was founded in 1870 at Tartu University and has continuously been active ever since. In 1940, EÜS was shut down in Estonia by the occupying Soviet authorities.
In 1944, however, EÜS chapters were opened in both Finland and Sweden, and later in many Western countries. EÜS resumed its activities in Tartu in 1988.
Issue Date:07.04.2020 Designer:Indrek Ilves Printer:AS Vaba Maa Process:Offset Size:40.8 x 29.1 mm